LATICRETE International is pleased to be a passport AIA CES provider. We are dedicated to offering our architectural partners the most up to date and thorough concrete coating system product training available. We offer presentations to firms throughout the United States, which may be conducted in person or via webinar. Please see below for more information or to sign-up for a future session.
Specifying Polyaspartic Concrete Floor Coatings for Sustainability
This course explores the very latest in high performance resinous flooring technology, polyaspartic coating systems for concrete. Learn more about where these concrete coatings should and should not be specified while understanding key differences between standard epoxy, urethane and MMA coating systems. Become educated on the sustainable benefits that polyaspartic coatings have to offer.
Learning Units: 1
- Delivery Provider Name: SPARTACOTE®
- Credit Designations: LU
Course Format: Instructor-led face-to-face
- Learning Objective 1: Understand the background and underlying chemistry of polyaspartic concrete coatings
- Learning Objective 2: Determine key differences between polyaspartic coating systems and other coatings
- Learning Objective 3: Develop a full working knowledge of how polyaspartic concrete coatings may or may not augment the overall performance and sustainability of a resinous flooring system
- Learning Objective 4: Become informed on what applications polyaspartic concrete coatings may or may not be suitable for