Institutional Concrete Floor Coatings
Hospitals and other institutional clinics see thousands of patients a week. Proper flooring standards within these environments are demanding with unique requirements to prevent bacteria growth, reduce the potential for slip and fall and provide for an aesthetically appealing finish.
Institutional flooring systems must meet strict health code requirements while improving the overall environment through improved maintenance and high reflectivity. Resinous concrete flooring systems provide for a seamless finish, which will not allow for contamination.
The LATICRETE® SPARTACOTE® line offers a number of rapid-cure VOC-free polyaspartic concrete flooring systems for use within institutional environments. These floor coating applications offer a completely seamless finish with the ability to incorporate an integral cove base. They are widely used on several types of flooring applications including but not limited to:
- Hospital Flooring
- Dental Clinics
- Vet Clinics
- Dialysis Centers
- Clean Rooms
Polyaspartic concrete coatings also provide for rapid installation and return to service. SPARTACOTE VOC-free PURE polyaspartic coatings for concrete do not emit any solvent odors and are suitable for installation in a number of interior environments.
- Solid color floor coating available in 14 standard or custom colors.
- Economical yet durable solution provides for a consistent and reflective floor finish.
- Traction additives may be incorporated for increased slip resistance.
- Uses blended vinyl flakes as an integral component to give off simulated terrazzo type finish.
- Offer a more decorative finish with minimal maintenance.
- Contoured surface provides for adequate traction within heavy-traffic type environments.
- Utilizes UV-stable blended colored quartz (sand) which is layered between Sparta-Flex® polyaspartic binders for a highly durable finish.
- Often 3/16” to ¼” thick, these systems are ideally suited for environments requiring high traction and durability.
- Highly economical, clear concrete sealer provides for a wet concrete look.
- Offering superior chemical and stain resistance, Sparta-Seal is often selected as an alternative to polished or densified concrete.