Primer ESD WB
Primer ESD WB is a 2 components, water dispersed epoxy primer with high electrical conductibility.
Features & Benefits
- High conductivity
- Water based formulated epoxy resin
- Low VOC
- Solvent free
- Low odor application
- Excellent adhesion to most type of substrates
- Ease of application
- Use as the conductive primer for Flow ESD Conductive / Dissipative finish
Primer ESD WB is a 2 components, water dispersed epoxy primer with high electrical conductibility, specially designed to receive conductive and dissipative floor coating systems.
- Packaging Sizes: 30kg per set - Part A:10 kg & Part B: 20 kg
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!