Mortar UT HF
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for hygienic hot water steaming clean.
- Hard wearing; good abrasion resistance.
- High chemical resistance against alkaline, acids, bases and organic solvents.
- High mechanical and impact resistance.
- Temperature service with wide range between -35°C to 140°C*
- Resist fungi, mildew and bacteria growth.
- Solvent free, odorless.
- Anti-slip finish for wet and oily floor.
* subjects to thickness applied
Mortar UT HF is consists 4-components, trowel-applied polyurethane mortar screed applied in thickness from 6-9mm heavy duty floor finish. Its provide a seamless, high mechanical properties, high chemicals, anti-slip surface, freeze and thaw resistance with texture matt finish.
Part A: 3kg
Part B: 3kg
Part C: 14kg
Part D: 12kg
A complete set packaging: 32kg
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!