Mortar UT HF
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for hygienic hot water steaming clean.
- Hygienic hot water steaming clean.
- Hard wearing; good abrasion resistance.
- High chemical resistance against alkalis, acids and organic solvents.
- High mechanicals and impact resistance.
- Temperature service with wide range between -40°C to 150°C.
- Resist fungi, mildew and bacteria growth.
- Solvent free, odorless.
- After cured, non-cytotoxic response.
- Anti-slip for safety; oily floor.
Mortar UT HF is a thermal shock polyurethane mortar screed applied in thickness from 6-12mm floor finish. Seamless, high mechanical properties, high chemicals, anti-slip, heat and cool resistance with texture matt finish.
Part A: 3kg
Part B: 3kg
Part C: 6kg
Part D: 18kg
Full set packaging: 30.0kg
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!