HYDRO BARRIER™ LA
Features & Benefits
- Allows for flood testing in 16 hours*
- Thin, only 0.5–0.8mm thick when cured.
- Changes in color from a light blue to a darker blue when cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 3mm over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rated as per ASTM C627 “Robinson Floor Test”.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
- IAPMO approved containing antimicrobial product protection.
- Lighter color for ease of inspection.
- Environmental Safe — no solvents and non-flammable.
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane.
* When cured 24°C or higher at 50% RH lower temperature at higher RH will require longer curing time
HYDRO BARRIER LA is a single component liquid-applied self-curing flexible rubberized polymer, which can be easily applied to form a flexible, joint-free, anti-fracture waterproofed membrane. HYDRO BARRIER LA designed to be used both interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical applications and is approved by IAPMO for use as shower pan liner.
- Packaging Sizes: 25kg per pail liquid
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability