Hydrolinate Waterproofing Membrane
Features & Benefits
- Complies with international code of practices
- Achieved Grade 1, 2 and 3 waterproofing protection under BS8102 : 2009
- Pre-applied, completely seals the concrete from water ingress
- Excellent Chemical resistance against aggressive elements
- Membrane not affected by ground settlement
- Provides a barrier to underground water, vapour and gas
- Trafficable immediately after installation and ready for immediate placing of reinforcement
- Unaffected by weathering
- Safe and non-hazardous application
Hydrolinate Waterproofing Membrane system for below grade construction is designed to provide flexibility to perform over a wide range of installation technique, weather, substrates and conditions.
Hydrolinate Waterproofing Membrane comes in 20m x 1.20m x 1.20mm per roll
Hydrolinate Waterproofing Membrane Tapes comes in 50m x 120mm per roll
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!